In 2021, Star Wars Visions introduced a set of latest views of the galaxy far, far-off – a season’s value of shorts from a set of Japanese animation studios. For the second season of the present—excuse me, Flight. 2– the sequence is increasing its attain, attracting animators from everywhere in the world.
The brand new assortment of shorts arrives on a big day for Star Wars followers: Could 4th.
Right here is the listing of episodes, studios and administrators:
- “Sith” by El Guiri (Spain), written and directed by Rodrigo Blaas
- “Screecher’s Attain” by Cartoon Saloon (Eire), directed by Paul Younger
- “Within the Stars” by Punkrobot (Chile), written and directed by Gabriel Osorio
- “I Am Your Mom” by Aardman (UK), directed by Magdalena Osinska
- “Journey to the Darkish Head” by Studio Mir (South Korea), directed by Hyeong Geun Park
- “The Spy Dancer” by Studio La Cachette (France), written and directed by Julien Chheng
- “The Bandits of Golak” by 88 Footage (India), directed by Ishan Shukla
- “The Pit” by D’artwork Shtajio (Japan) and Lucasfilm Ltd. (USA), written and directed by LeAndre Thomas, co-directed by Justin Ridge
- “Aau’s Tune” by Triggerfish (South Africa), written and directed by Nadia Darries and Daniel Clarke
AT StarWars.com, Visions govt producer James Waugh mentioned:
“We’ve all the time seen Star Wars: Visions as a setting for franchise-celebratory expressions of a few of the finest creators working as we speak. Animation is experiencing a worldwide renaissance and we’re continuously amazed on the quantity of creativity pushing the medium ahead. With Quantity 1, the imaginative minds of the Japanese anime trade had been on full show. With Quantity 2, we have expanded our canvas to take audiences on a world tour of a few of the most proficient creators from world wide.
Star Wars Imaginative and prescient Vol. 2 premieres on Disney+ on Could 4.
#Star #Wars #Imaginative and prescient #Vol #Proclaims #Animation #Studios #Premiere #Date