The nominees for the Cartoonist’s Studio Award 2023 have been introduced! The Eleventh Annual Cartoonist Studio Awards are offered by the Middle for Cartoon Research and The Beat.
This 12 months, there are 13 nominees in every of the “Print Comics” and “Webcomics” classes.
Nominated for Finest Comedian E book in Print
The nominees for Finest Printed Comedian are:
- Geese: two years within the oil sands by Kate Beaton
- Frog within the fall by Linnea Sterte
- Geneviève Castrée: Full Works 1981 – 2016 by Genevieve Castrée
- Promontory by Kate Schneider
- The Excessive Desert: Black. Punk. Nowhere. by James Spooner
- Joseph Smith and the Mormons by Noah Van Sciver
- preserve two by Jordan Crane
- my misguided life by Gipi
- Notes from a affected person by Tessa Bruno
- The Peanutbutter Sisters and Different American Tales by Rumi Hara
- Wander by Molly Mendoza
- speak to my again by Yamada Murasaki
- Stroll me to the nook by Anneli Furmark
Nominated for Finest Webcomics
The nominees for Finest Webcomic are:
Winners in every class will obtain $1,000 and a Wacom One Artistic Pen Show.
Cartoonist’s Studio Award 2023
Winners of the 2023 Cartoonist Studio Award will likely be introduced shortly. Within the meantime, you possibly can take a look at the Cartoonist Studio 2022 award winners.
The Cartoonist Studio Prize 2023 is sponsored by Wacom.
What do you consider the nominees? Do you might have any favorites you hope to win the 2023 award? The Beat needs to listen to from you! Tell us, both by leaving a remark under the article, or shouting at us on social media @comicsbeat!
#Announcement #CARTOONIST #STUDIO #PRIZE #shortlist